I have suffered from asthma and severe chemical-induced side-effects for many years. I have always found it extremely hard to get paints that don't make me ill when I'm exposed to the fumes. I have tried all the so-called environmentally friendly and low-toxicity paints available in the New Zealand market and they have, without exception, made me quite unwell. PaintPlus have the only paints that I've used that have been truly non-toxic and very low in allergens. They are fantastic and really safe for me to use.
Vinnie Healy - Auckland